India is a land of festivals where people celebrate each and every festival from Ganesh Chaturthi to Holi with a great enthusiasm. We Indians can never skip our shopping when it comes to a festival. Festivals and shopping both are two sides of the same coin. But shopping during the festive season is a bit challenging due to high price rate. So we are going to share some tips and tricks to save money on shopping at online as well as offline stores.
Online shopping is one of the convenient ways to shopping especially for them who do not want to spend endless hours in offline stores. Moreover, it saves money as well as time. There are many online e-commerce sites like Amazon India, Flipkart, Myntra etc. which offer so many exciting discount and coupons. But you need to know how to avail those deals and discount. Check below given points out to know more.
- Check Today’s Deal: You can find so many exciting offers and deals in today’s deal and other similar offers. For example, Amazon has Today’s deal section where the site offers great deals with Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals and Best Deals offered on a range of products from across categories. Deal of the day contains daily deals on various categories include electronics, fashion, home & dining and much more. And lightning deals feature limited-time flash deals on limited stock. Also, if you have missed any deals from those sections you can wait for upcoming deals. Moreover, if you are a prime member of Amazon India, you can avail more discounts on already discounted items. For know more about Amazon prime click here.
- Gift Card: If you want to gift someone you can use gift cards which are sold by many websites. The gift card is one of the best ways to save money on your shopping. Most of the e-commerce sites are offering huge cashback, discounts on various gift cards. It is convenient and a great gift for all, be it children, adolescents, teens, or adults.
- Use Wallet: Using wallet is the current trend to save money on shopping. There are a plenty of wallet including Paytm, Mobikwik, PhonePe etc. which has been tied up with many e-commerce sites. If you are using some of them, you can save extra money while making payment through them. But, whenever you are going to make payment through wallet make sure that wallet has been tied up with the particular website.
- Compare the Prices with Different Sites: If you are looking for some particular product to buy, you should better compare the prices with another different site. This will give you an idea about the prices of the particular product. But before purchase from the site at a cheaper rate make sure that the site is trusted website.
- Deal & Price Alert: During festive seasons most of the websites slash the prices. But you cannot predict exact moment when it would happen. So, if you sign up for their newsletter you will be notified about the deals and discounts on products.
Not only online stores offer exciting deals and discounts, there are so many offline stores which help you to stay on budget while shopping. Just you need to know the right place to get what and which offers are available where.
- Visit retail stores at the end of each season where you can claim more than 50% discount on your shopping.
- Moreover, if you stay in touch with retail stores on social media pages, you can get notified whenever there is any sale or promotion going on.