Shopping becomes more fun when you get gift vouchers, bonus points, reward or cashback etc. for the money spent. And credit cards can give you the opportunity to get reward points or cashback while shopping. We all know that online shopping is becoming more popular day by day for its multiple benefits. You can avail extra benefit on online shopping if you have a credit card. There are several credit cards from different banks which can help you to save money on online shopping. We have collected some credit cards which can make your online shopping more joyful.
Let’s have look at best credit cards for online shopping in India,
Simply Save SBI Credit Card
SBI SimpleSAVE Credit card is one of the beneficial cards in shopping which provides a rewarding experience for online shoppers. Simply the card means that simply spend, simply save. SBI SimpleSAVE Credit card can be used in different categories from dining, movies, departmental stores to grocery stores.
Benefits of SBI SimpleSAVE Credit
- You can earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend by using the SimplySAVE SBI Card. Enjoy 10X Reward Points on all your grocery shopping and purchases at the departmental stores.
- You can get cashback of Rs 100 as a welcome offer on your first withdrawal from an ATM. Withdrawn should be done within 60 days of receiving your card.
- You can use your SimplySAVE SBI Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- With SimplySAVE SBI Card, you can empower your family with add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children or siblings above the age of 18.
How Can You Apply for SBI SimpleSAVE Credit?
You can apply for SBI SimpleSAVE Credit visiting SBI’s website. You need to submit the document such as PAN card, UID Aadhar Number, Passport, Voter ID, License to support your application and get an approval for the credit card.
The annual fee (One time) is Rs 499 and Renewal Fee (per annum basis) is Rs 499 from second year onwards.
American Express PAYBACK Credit Card
American Express PAYBACK Credit card offers special welcome gifts such as discount vouchers worth Rs. 3000 and the ability to earn 1350 PAYBACK Points on spending Rs. 15,000 within the first 60 days. This card has been launched by Payback and American Express. This card helps you to get reward points and exciting offers in Dining at selected restaurants across Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai and in fuel. Moreover, American Express PAYBACK Credit card offers amazing discount and deals on online shopping websites like Amazon India, Flipkart etc. through American Express Selects program.
Annual fee: The First-year fee is Rs. 750 plus applicable taxes and Rs. 1,500 plus applicable taxes from second year onwards. Get second-year annual fee waiver on spending more than Rs. 150,000
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
You can save more on shopping using HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. This card gives you discounts and amazing offers for online shopping, buying movie tickets, additional cashback, extra reward points, booking hotels and flights, etc. One of the plus points of this HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is that it offers such deals especially during the holiday season.
Benefits of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
- 4 points for every Rs 150 spent on online purchases.
- 2 points on every Rs 150 on other spends.
- 2.5 % Fuel surcharge waived off on all fuel spends.
- Get a cashback of Rs 250 on spending Rs 1000 within 45 days of receiving the credit card.
- The reward points can be redeemed as cash back using the card. For 100 points you get Rs 40
Applicant must be between the ages of 21-60 years in order to apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card.
Citi Bank Rewards Credit Card
Citi Bank Rewards Credit Card, the name is pretty enough to understand about reward points on shopping. This card provides you reward point and discount on online shopping, dining at select restaurants in all major cities.
Benefits of Citi Bank Rewards Credit Card
- 10x times reward point on spending on over different merchants like Flipkart, Myntra, GoIbibo, Westside, Raymonds, Clarks, Adidas, Yebhi, Jabong, Groupon, Yatra and so many more.
- 10 reward points for every Rs 125 spent on the card.
- For Rs 1 lakh spent in a quarter you get a bonus of 1000 points.
- On addition of a card, you get a bonus of 500 points.
- On activation of card you get 2000 points and on the renewal of card, you get a bonus of 1000 points.
- You can redeem your points at over 700 outlets and e-shopping partners.
- The annual fee will be waived off if annual spend is more than Rs 30000.
The annual fee is Rs1000 and the fee is waived on spending of Rs30,000 in the membership year.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
Shopaholic nature is in women’s blood and HDFC bank takes the chance. HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is designed especially for the female customers which can attract women towards shopping. This card offers some reward points, shopping spending benefit, cashback offers etc.
Benefits of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card
- Makeup to 3 points for every Rs 150 spent on the card.
- On spending Rs 75000 in six months you get a voucher worth Rs 2000 from Shoppers Stop.
- Avail the benefit of redeeming the points for cash back (100 points=Rs 40).
- Get fuel surcharge waiver worth Rs 250 per billing cycle.
- Get up to 50% reward points on dining and grocery spends.
- On 5 lakhs spend using this card you earn up to 4000 reward points. This would be valid for a period of 2 years only.
The annual fee is Rs999 and there is no additional card fee. The customer must be aged between 21 and 60 and have to submit photocopies of national identity card, permanent resident proof, and income papers to apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card.